20th ANNUAL PRIMARY CARE & CARDIOVASCULAR SYMPOSIUM
MARCH 28-31, 2019
Renaissance World Golf Village Resort
St. Augustine, FL 32092
Attend a course in an outstanding location. Get Information geared specifically to primary care and internal medicine. Earn CMEs, connect with your colleagues and improve patient care, all in just a few days.
RENAISSANCE WORLD GOLF VILLAGE
500 LEGACY TRAIL SOUTH
ST. AUGUSTINE, FL 32092
BECOME A SPONSOR
Help make the 20th Annual Primary Care and Cardiovascular Symposium successful. We depend on sponsors to help provide a welcoming experience for the 400 internists, primary care physicians, cardiologists, registered nurses and physician assistants expected to attend. Please email Kate Perkins at email@example.com for more information.
** FOMA DISTRICT II DOES NOT REPORT TO CE BROKER, YOU MUST SELF REPORT ONCE YOU RECEIVE YOUR CME CERTIFICATE FROM THE CME ACTIVITY IN WHICH YOU ATTENDED. ***
How to Report to CE Broker
1. Log in to www.cebroker.com
2. Click “Get Started” (located near top of page)
3. Page down to “:How it Works”
4. Create account if you do not already have one created
5. If you are a member of FOMA (STATE), You already have access if paid dues
6. Go to Report CME, Follow the instructions
7. When finished, you an check records and print records.
Ce Broker HELP line available 24/7 @ 1-877-434-6323
*You can find all your CE Requirements for Florida Re- Licensure via the web @ http://www.floridahealth.gov/
*Choose Licensing and Regulation Tab
*Osteopathic Physician Tab
*Continuing Education Tab